Lease and Liquor Licensing Plans

Lease plans can be used and required for a number of purposes. These include lettable areas for shopping centres and commercial buildings as well as phone tower infrastructure.

At Weber Frankiw we draft lease plans that are able to be lodged at the Lands Titles Office as a legal record of the area. We can also mark out lease areas before construction of infrastructure has commenced, to make sure the area that is being leased is correct.

Liquor Licensing Plans

As part of any Liquor Licensing application you are required to provide a scaled plan of your building or area which you plan to use in your License application that must be signed by a Licensed Surveyor. Weber Frankiw can confidently draft your detailed plan ready for submission to the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner.