Do you own a property with land division potential, but don’t know how and where to start the process?
Do you want to increase the value of your land and capitalise on your investment with a land division?
At Weber Frankiw we have the experience and knowledge to help guide you through the land division process.
- Investigate the likelihood that your Land Division will succeed.
- Draft a Proposal Plan and Lodge at the Development Assessment Commission.
- Liaise with all authorities including Council and SA Water to ensure a smooth progression.
- Complete a Final Survey and pegging of the boundaries.
- Draft a Final Plan for lodgment at the Lands Titles office.
- Liaise with your Conveyancer to complete the new titles.